"Wait for host" issue

Acid_Scorpion

Question

Hello,

I've installed DayZ Epoch server, using that link: http://dayzepoch.com/wiki/index.php/Server_Installation_Instructions

Configured HiveExt.ini in "instance_11_Chernarus" for my local MySQL server (xampp), checked access to MySQL DB, everything is OK.

I've checked and running "DayZ_Epoch_instance_11_Chernarus.bat", server booted, but not running properly,

in server console:

5:18:02 Dedicated host created.
 5:18:03 BattlEye server updated to version: 164
 5:18:03 BattlEye Server: Initialized (v1.164)
 5:18:04 Host identity created.
 5:18:40 Acid_Scorpion uses modified data file
 5:18:40 BattlEye Server: Player #0 Acid_Scorpion (192.168.100.5:2304) connected
 5:18:40 Player Acid_Scorpion connecting.
 5:18:41 Player Acid_Scorpion connected (id=[skipped]).
 5:18:41 BattlEye Server: Player #0 Acid_Scorpion - GUID: [skipped] (unverified)
 5:18:42 BattlEye Server: Verified GUID ([skipped]) of player #0 Acid_Scorpion
 5:19:01 BattlEye Server: Update successfully completed. Restarting...
 5:19:01 BattlEye Server: Initialized (v1.175)
 5:19:01 BattlEye Server: Player #0 Acid_Scorpion (192.168.100.5:2304) connected
 5:19:01 BattlEye Server: Player #0 Acid_Scorpion - GUID: [skipped] (unverified)

But, based on my experience with original DayZ (running under Dayz Control Center), there are should be loaded misson files and other stuff. Don't see it here.

So, when I connecting to server with my client, i see only black screen with message "Wait for host"

What I tried to do:

- Installed different Dayz Epoch clients from DayZ Commander and from torrent tracker

- Installed different versions Arma2 OA patches from http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php/ . This is \Expansion\beta

Nothing help me

What I'm using:

- Windows 2012 server with disabled UAC

- xampp 1.8.2-2-VC9

I will be appreciated for any help

2 answers to this question

Thanks for responce, vbawol.
In "instance_11_Chernarus" folder only server_log.txt. I've googled and add to HiveExt.ini additional option for that:

[Logger]
;Possible values: trace, debug, information, notice, warning, error, critical, fatal, none
;They are sorted by importance (low to high), with trace being the most verbose, and none would turn off logging
;This controls both the file output level, and the console output level
Level = information

;Uncomment this option to override the logging level for the console only
;The specified level can only be higher than the global one, setting lower values will have no effect
;So for example, if you want to have information-level logs in your file, but only warning-level and higher in your console
;You would uncomment this option and set it to warning
;Leaving it commented out means there's no special level for the console, so it will just use the global one
ConsoleLevel = information

;By default, the HiveExt console log output will go to the Arma2 server window, with colour highlighing by importance
;If you want to use the old style, separate windows console window for the HiveExt log output, set this option to true
;SeparateConsole = true

But anyway, I didn't get hiveext.log in mentioned folder. Probably, I should add something else?