Trader Menus reverted back to old

ChesterCheetoz

Question

I did a few updates to my server this morning, changed a lot of things and stuff. After just about everything, I tested the menus and they worked just fine.  I was falling asleep when I worked on the last few things, but one of them was doing the custom loadouts in the Dayz database, where you can set the loadout to certain players.  I set the loadout but didnt set any players yet. Anyways, what could cause my menus to go back to the old epoch menus? I log in after taking a nap to a player informing me that they're not working anymore.

6 answers to this question

Alright that didnt do it.  I added 

buy = player addAction ["Trader Menu", "traders\show_dialog.sqf",(_traderMenu select 0), 99, true, false, "",""];
s_player_parts set [count s_player_parts,_buy];
} forEach (_traderMenu select 0);
 to my self functions file, brings the menu back up, but shows 6-7 "Trade Menu" in the mouse wheel menu.  I remove it and it takes me back to the old menus

Alright that didnt do it.  I added 

buy = player addAction ["Trader Menu", "traders\show_dialog.sqf",(_traderMenu select 0), 99, true, false, "",""];
s_player_parts set [count s_player_parts,_buy];
} forEach (_traderMenu select 0);
 to my self functions file, brings the menu back up, but shows 6-7 "Trade Menu" in the mouse wheel menu.  I remove it and it takes me back to the old menus

PLEASE START WITH THE MOST RECENT FILES IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE CUSTOMIZING YOUR SERVER AFTER AN UPDATE

If you're using an older version of fn_selfactions.sqf where the tradermenu is not even implemented, this means you are missing out on the other additions added by the mod.

You do NOT need the foreach (_tradeMenu select 0); call as it is NOT used to generate the trader menu, but rather the action.