Looking for Scripter possible pay/donation if needed.

mskitten87

Question

20 answers to this question

That's a pretty big list. I'd advise you to look into adding these scripts yourself. Not only is it a fun learning experience (well, maybe not at first but in time),  but you'd learn how to edit some things that are not going to be to your liking in the scripts that are being installed.

The downside to paying someone now, is that epoch 1.0.5 is just around the corner. Any script installed today, could break when the new version of epoch is released, and you'd have to pay someone again.

So, already mentioned above but with 1.0.5 coming soon, all those scripts will need to be re-added if you plan on upgrading to the new patch. Just something to keep in mind, you may want to hold off for a few weeks.

tbh I've got a pbo from my old server with a lot of these scripts already there.

Welcome Message +
Tow & Lift +
Refuel, Repair, Restock ammo at Station +
DZAI - AI with RPG & AA but delete upon death +
Street Lights/lights +
Side Missions +
Self Blood Bag +
Snap Building +
Heli Crashes +
Air Raid W/ bombing --- nope
Suicide --- nope
DZMS +
God Mode Bases -
Playspawn Message ------------ Is this different than welcome messages
Take Clothes +
Syphon Fuel  --- nope
Safezones/Traders +
Salvage Vehicle Parts ------- not sure 
Choose Spawnpoints (Upon Login via scrolling menu Cherno, Elekta, Kamenka, Balots) ------ not sure
Custom loot spawning/better loot +

Custom Loadouts +

Default Loadout +
Fast Build +
Master Key ---- nope
Anti Theft/No Stealing from Backpack and vehicle (not sure if vehicle is possible) + (epoch feature)
Locked Cars give vehicle godmode --- nope
Plot Poles give vehicle god mode as well --- nope
Plot Pole locked to UID +
Flip Vehicle ---- not sure
No Maitence for bases +
Treasure/Pirates >>>> IKEA +
AI Patrols +
Indestructible Bases +
Elevators ---- nope
Custom Map Markers on the Map that show server rules - seen it on another server IE Red Dot - Rules --- nope
side missions the ones with IKEA Truck --- nope
Drink Water from water sources --- nope
Craft toolbox - Spawns Bike, ATV, Lil Bird if you got the specific items for it how Bike shouldn't require any items :) +
Dynamic Weather +
Lock/Unlock vehicles + (epoch feature)

no ty insert we gave up after a loss of about 90.00 trusting someone and them not finishing after given money..they pretty much stoped/ignored us seems and said we didnt pm them lol..swear. anyhow thx.

This is a brilliant example of why you should never send out a call for someone to script for you, especially for cash compensation. 
Anyone worth having will either do it to help you learn, or do it because they like playing on your server. 

If people were more interested in learning how to install, troubleshoot and tweak code, there would be fewer situations like this one,..

This is a brilliant example of why you should never send out a call for someone to script for you, especially for cash compensation. 

Anyone worth having will either do it to help you learn, or do it because they like playing on your server. 

If people were more interested in learning how to install, troubleshoot and tweak code, there would be fewer situations like this one,..

ikr. I don't get why people ask money for scripting issues. In all honesty I never took money for scripting, and when someone insisted they'd pay me I'd let them donate towards the opendayz/epoch forums. Just feels wrong earning money from simply following a tutorial for a script someone else wrote.

seeing as we'v already spent month trying to do it ourself and we got frustrated....your gonna post telling us were dumb for it right. seeing as few of scripts continue to be an issue adding for us due to their meant for exp scripters. we ran into alot issues. so wtf else are we sopost to do we asked for help multiple times in diff places? guess what i got. total of 11 people wanting charge from either 5.00 to 10.00 per script or like 300.00+ for a pbo.. and thats from players on this site & they know who hell they are.

when in simple they could just be nice offer bit assistance and help us see what we are doing wrong but nope still hav barely got help without offering cash because sadly that seems be about every epoch players Agenda is.

oh and note seems 1 poster in this thread now has decided add me on skype to offer help for money...brillant...

If anyone were to offer to help for free, would you automatically assume that your problems will be over and every problem in your server will be fixed? 

If that is the expectation, then I'm certain there are only a few people willing to spend the hours it is going to take to look up the problem, identify the issue, solve it and test it to ensure it was that issue. 

In these situations, I advice the people I support to start fresh - add the scripts one at a time and work through the addons one by one. 

I understand that not having the source of the addons will cause headaches, but there is always a location to start by learning it from scratch. 

If you want me to spend one of my evenings looking at your pbo's and try to solve your major issues, let me know by sending a PM here. 

If you are still running Beta 112555, I wont be able to do much though. 

seeing as we'v already spent month trying to do it ourself and we got frustrated....your gonna post telling us were dumb for it right. seeing as few of scripts continue to be an issue adding for us due to their meant for exp scripters. we ran into alot issues. so wtf else are we sopost to do we asked for help multiple times in diff places? guess what i got. total of 11 people wanting charge from either 5.00 to 10.00 per script or like 300.00+ for a pbo.. and thats from players on this site & they know who hell they are.

when in simple they could just be nice offer bit assistance and help us see what we are doing wrong but nope still hav barely got help without offering cash because sadly that seems be about every epoch players Agenda is.

oh and note seems 1 poster in this thread now has decided add me on skype to offer help for money...brillant...

I offered you a pbo with 80% of what you want. For free. The rest would be easy to add for yourself.

If you'd have asked about your problems you had with the scripts you label as difficult, me, glenn, and a lot of others would have gladly helped. no-one said you were dumb, I and others merely mentioned that it might've been a good idea to hold off untill 1.0.5 or at least refrain from giving someone money where others would help you do it yourself for free.