mission load after restart possible?

crckdns

hey again~

I was wondering, if it is possible somehow to load the mission after the server was restarted, just to avoid the loading-time at first-login after a restart was made.

I mean, I would love to avoid the loading time a user has if he was unlucky enough to be the first one on the server .. AND the main reason, server status is incorrect as the difficulty level is not loaded yet  and the loaded map is reported "wrong"  (for example to gametracker)

It must be possible somehow to force it into mission-loading state and not to be stuck at "creating" until someone joins.

it IS possible with HC ... the problem seems to be that HC is windows only >_<

you could have a HC for connecting only, and have it run from a windows box. Because it would only be for connecting it wouldn't be for having the things like zombie spawns etc, thus wouldn't have to be on the same box as the server.

you could have a HC for connecting only, and have it run from a windows box. Because it would only be for connecting it wouldn't be for having the things like zombie spawns etc, thus wouldn't have to be on the same box as the server.

If I would have a spare windows box, don'T you think, I would still use the buggy linux dayz server? :D