infiSTAR & CreateVehicle Restriction #0

ImDash

Question

So one of my server players are attempting to join, however they get kicked by Battleye for CreateVehicle Restriction #0 then InfiSTAR temporary bans them so I then have to simply unban him and it continues to ban him upon attempt.

Any help would be appreciated, if you have anything to add then feel free.

2014-05-26 | 16:34:56]  Player #0 Gray Fox (ab8a49964b359124c9682cdeb4252662) has been kicked by BattlEye: CreateVehicle Restriction #0

6 answers to this question

CreateVehicle Restriction #0

Simply means that player spawned in as a seagul. It's due to desync / lag.

Altho I am not sure why you imply its a ban, it should be a simple kick.

//new
5 "SeaGull"

You can change it to 1 "SeaGull", then players won't get kicked, but will spawn as birds and annoy admins instead of relogging themselves. Autokick using 5 by default is awesome for this.

CreateVehicle Restriction #0

Simply means that player spawned in as a seagul. It's due to desync / lag.

Altho I am not sure why you imply its a ban, it should be a simple kick.

//new
5 "SeaGull"

You can change it to 1 "SeaGull", then players won't get kicked, but will spawn as birds and annoy admins instead of relogging themselves. Autokick using 5 by default is awesome for this.

It was already set to 1 "SeaGull" at the time.

However, I simply read somewhere that the error is caused when you have far to many scripts (how, I don't know...) and when I redid my .pbo, it worked fine for my players.

As for the kick/ban, infiSTAR has the auto-ban since it relies on Battleye errors (from what I heard), CreateVehicle Restriction #0 is something that infiSTAR will in fact temporarily ban you till the next server restart.

I see now, infistar AH simply tempbans anyone that is a seagul. You should probably set it back to 5 then, so it's just a simple kick. It's 5 by default in filters that comes with AH when you buy it, probably for the same reason.

You guys shoulnd't really be discussing this here, you should mail Chris or Blur directly to ask these questions as discussing the antihack compromises the antihack. CV#0 is used by the AH to kick players for whatever reason, it also happens when there is a problem with the game not loading character data or the groups system has become overloaded. Seagulls are a throwback to Arma, when you died you would spawn as a bird to spectate until the round was over.