Looking for someone to scrip on new epoch server.

WWKHeadhunter

Question

So.i been trying to figure this out. i got a mission pbo and  figured out how to mod it.. come to find out it's no a epoch pbo..

So i try to  edit the default mission pbo and when i do anything to it. i get a waiting for host..... anyone willing to share  a mission pbo and  server pbo that are modded. with extra building, ai ,admin tools, refuel .. most of the normal stuff added. . i will work on the rest and learn..

Thanks for reading.

6 answers to this question

What is it you're looking for? Isn't there a server out there with what you want? Just wondered about saving a few $ :D

Or are you wanted a server that's quite specific to your needs?

With all the new mods or add on out. normal dayz is not the same! The problem i have is, i have no clue how to script.

I need someone who can. I fyou don't have a server and have the skills.  let's team up. i pay for the serve . and anythign else we need!

Please be nice :).old school gamer here.

Scripting is not hard to get into at all.

Arma has a very intuitive mission editor where you can test scripts on-the-fly (well, sort of) that you or others have made.

OpenDayZ has an expansive tutorial section if you want to learn more about it.

You can also seek help on Armaholic and the Bohemia Interactive Studios forums.

Thanks Kind-Sir. ..I have looked and for some reason or another, i just miss it or can't find the files...ect ect.I do try, with the little time i have.

I own a business and have 4 kids and a prego wife :)... Maybe i'm alone on this. but i have little time to play and  i love doing things on my own..Yet, I'm slow to learn this, for some reason..

I get Frustrated and go play a game.  Thanks to everyone who messaged me .