Just joined

Severace

Greetings folks,

Just started playing Epoch about a month ago, and I must say, its trully how dayz should be! I am very excited about the new update coming soon and cant wait for more in the future. It is trully an amazing experiance and myself and a bunch of friends have come out of "retirement" just to play and enjoy dayz again because of epoch.

Cheers from Australia.

P.S. I will be hitting up my buddies for some cash to donate to help your cause around here! Keep up the fantastic work

Cheers lads,will do. Right now, me and a bunch of lads have rented a private dayz.st server so we can play Epoch for a few weeks and get setup and what not. We plan to open it and make it a public server, one week out of every month, and all the good folks that come through in that week can register at our site.  We hope to build a good sized white-listed server which will be suited for heros and bandits and lone-wolves alike. Once again, just wanted to say how well Epoch has been recieved by our crew of friends, which are all made up of operation flashpoint players (the original) all the way through arma 1 and 2 and then finally Days and now Epoch. It brought alot of us out of gaming retirement, so cheers for such a great experiance. We will post out server details around here when its ready to go!! Keep up the good work~!