Error in MySQL syntax

Logan

Question

Was trying to add things into the hero and bandit traders on my new server by an SQL Query rather than copying and replacing things, and I'm getting this error

SQL query:

INSERT INTO `traders_data` (`item`,`qty`,`buy`,`sell`,`order`,`tid`,`afile`) VALUES

('["M4A1_HWS_GL",3]',25,'[2,"ItemGoldBar",1]','[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]',0,477,'trade_weapons'),
('["M4A1_HWS_GL",3]',25,'[3,"ItemGoldBar",1]','[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]',0,627,'trade_weapons'),
MySQL said: Documentation

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 4 

Code I'm using

INSERT INTO `traders_data` (`item`,`qty`,`buy`,`sell`,`order`,`tid`,`afile`) VALUES

('["M4A1_HWS_GL",3]',25,'[2,"ItemGoldBar",1]','[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]',0,477,'trade_weapons'),
('["M4A1_HWS_GL",3]',25,'[3,"ItemGoldBar",1]','[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]',0,627,'trade_weapons'),

Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

4 answers to this question

This is the query I run:

INSERT INTO Traders_DATA (`item`, `qty`, `buy`, `sell`, `tid`, `afile`) VALUES ('["CinderBlocks",1]', 15, '[3,"ItemGoldBar",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]', 530, 'trade_items');

Changed what I needed to in it, and it worked perfect, thanks!