database tool sql ?

calamity

Question

6 answers to this question

thankz guyz.. I will try both of them

trying HeidiSQL  now its alot different im going to have to find some tutorials.. I cant find where to insert

soo say I wanted to insert a weapon to trader, where would I put this ??

INSERT INTO Traders_DATA (`item`, `qty`, `buy`, `sell`, `tid`, `afile`) VALUES

('["M110_NVG_EP1",1]', 200, '[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]', '[2,"ItemSilverBar10oz",1]', 487, 'trade_weapons');

They are all decent - if you are really just comfortable with phpmyadmin we have it on a one click install on our hosting thing (free), just create an account and install it

OMG your  Donator Revive System creator....

and you offer free web site hosting ??

soo, I could get phpmyadmin  and that great script and a website this is worth paying for. for now I will try the free part but if I can get stuff working on that free hosting then I should be able to upgrade to a paid account, correct ??? without having to redo everything...??

OMG your  Donator Revive System creator....

and you offer free web site hosting ??

soo, I could get phpmyadmin  and that great script and a website this is worth paying for. for now I will try the free part but if I can get stuff working on that free hosting then I should be able to upgrade to a paid account, correct ??? without having to redo everything...??

Yeah, you can upgrade any time without losing anything. I'm thinking of bumping the free hosting up a bit in size to try and get it noticed  ;)

At the moment it's 35megs and decent to host almost anything but nothing wrong with a tad more space