is it possible to add dayz over watch skins to my epoch server?

Eddizzle909

Question

so im 2nd in charge of my [TTP Taste the Pain server and i just became admin of it i handle all the database stuff ( adding changing prices to traders) since the server owner really only pays for the server Host is GTX gaming and i use PHPMyAdmin to change prices had some outside help fro DY357LX to add in scripts but hes gone now... in brand new to scripting been bookmarking alot of help links and tutorials on how to do things. and been doing ALOT of homework but one of the things on my to-do list is adding Over watch STALKER skins to my dayz epoch server and have no clue on how to even do that or if it's even possible if so would someone be so kind as to show/ explain how to do tat step by step so i can get it right can anyone answer me. pls THANKS the noob [TTP] BioHazard

3 answers to this question

so im 2nd in charge of my [TTP Taste the Pain server and i just became admin of it i handle all the database stuff ( adding changing prices to traders) since the server owner really only pays for the server Host is GTX gaming and i use PHPMyAdmin to change prices had some outside help fro DY357LX to add in scripts but hes gone now... in brand new to scripting been bookmarking alot of help links and tutorials on how to do things. and been doing ALOT of homework but one of the things on my to-do list is adding Over watch STALKER skins to my dayz epoch server and have no clue on how to even do that or if it's even possible if so would someone be so kind as to show/ explain how to do tat step by step so i can get it right can anyone answer me. pls THANKS the noob [TTP] BioHazard

Please use the search function.....

You need to be sure you are willing to commit time to making a custom mod pack that every client will need to download and maunually put into the Arma 2 OA directory.

If you have a big player base you will be fine as you can get the already existing users to tranfere over.

I have a custom mod pack epoch server. Its a big ass 1.5gb download.

You are better off just installing overwatch and epoch onto your server and getting clients to load overwatch files on commander.

Tricky but very possible.

:)