1.0.1.6 Beta bugs and request

wingtip

Question

1. BUG-apartment buildings in cherno near coordinates 63,125 (across from hospital) the loot spawns in/on the stairwells are sunk.. you can still get the menu but you cant see them.   Not sure if other apartments like in berezino or other cities are same..

have you guys seen this for object placement? http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=21924

2. BUG-still not sure the vendors are auto restocking.  also the safes should be unlimited at the vendors since they are the only source of them in game and cant be acquired anywhere but at the vendors.

3.  REQUEST-camo netting.. really needs a way to be repacked and repositioned if need be... after spending a huge amount of time crafting the large forest netting, and the very minimal time it gives you to see it before it starts constructing i couldnt see that it nearly blocked a door to my nice wooden shed which has my safe in it... i nearly lost access to everything i had worked for during the last month... it really needs to be relocated.. this would be sooo helpful if you can implement this.. as it is at the moment i have to low crawl through a small gap in the netting to get through the door.

4.  REQUEST-towing...  we need towing but limited... other mods have this and ive seen some stupid shit like 10 vehicles towed at once which is just crazy.   If we had it i'd be happy if you could ownly tow 1 thing at a time but it should be able to include aircraft so that we can move our aircraft to underneath our netting along with some code to allow no damage to the aircraft or netting when/if in contact with each other...as im sure it may or may not be a perfect fit depending what bird you have.

5. REQUEST-fueling options..fast fueling with a generator, jerry and gas stations are nice..but we need fast fueling available with fuel trucks.. thats what theyre for, portable refill stations, they have their own power and pumps.. as it is at the moment, having a fuel truck at your base you cant directly fuel your chopper.. you have to siphone to a fuel barrel, then carry the barrel to the chopper... this is absurd if you have a portable fuel station aka fuel truck..

Also.   it would be nice if we could use the generator, jerry, and a small pump (new item) to be able to quick fill at rusty, striped storage tanks.   currently those tanks can only be siphoned. Icon for the new small fuel pump could be the image attached??

6. Request-  I love those fuel/oil drums at the traders that you can light and smelt or cook if needed... it would be nice if we could take an empty fuel drum...  have to go to one of the huge oil storage tanks... and siphon oil to that barrel then you could take back to base and have a permanent fire source, well till it runs out of oil but would give us just more to do within epoch for fun ....

7. Request- this one is more for fun but helpful when trying to loot quickly... there was another mod that had zombie baits and zombie bombs.. that particular mod worked but disabled/screwed up other features.. i know the epoch team could do something similiar and make it work with their OWN scripting.   but as best i can recall the zombie "bait" required 1 raw cow meat, blood bag, scrap metal (to make the bucket),  once placed all zombies within "x" amount of meters would ignore any player and run to the bait and just stare at it lol..

the zombie "bomb" required the 1 raw cow meat, bloodbag, scrap metal and a grenade.. once this was placed you are given a 2 min countdown for it to go off...  its quite spectacular..

Keep up the good work guys!!!!

post-1143-0-19889700-1375792619_thumb.jp

3 answers to this question