the problem with traders / проблема с трейдерами

nikas455

Question

подскажите пожалуйста,я сталкнулся с проблемой на своем сервере с обнулением торвцев ,дело в том что после рестарта лут не обнуляется,то есть у торговца скупили все ПНВ и после рестарта они не появляются,и мы не знаем как правильно обнулить торговцев ,не знаете как решить проблему?
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
пожалуйста, скажите мне, я сталкнулся проблема на сервере с обнулением torvtsev, тот факт, что после перезагрузки грабить не сбрасывается, то есть трейдер купил up all night vision после перезагрузки и они не появляются, и мы не знаем, как восстановить трейдеры не знают, как решить эту проблему?

4 answers to this question

please tell me, I stalknulsya problem on the server with zeroing torvtsev, the fact that after the reboot loot is not cleared, then the trader has bought up all night vision after the restart and they do not show up, and we do not know how to restore the traders do not know how to solve this problem?

I think your trying to say the traders sell all there night vision and are asking how to restock them.

This is done in the database. The best thing to do is set it so every day the dayabase gets stocked with 10 items. Read the install guide for how to do it. Sorry im on my mobile or i would get you the link