DZAI + SargeAI + WAI + EMS = ?

ka3ant1p

Question

I have tried these bots and missions and each I liked but unfortunately none of them are suitable itself.
WAI seemed to be the best but I dissliked that there are no random partols, all have to be adede manually with coords.
EMS 0.3 workes with WAI but it has so many bags so I want to try EMSv2 but it is written that it win't work properly without SargeAI.
So here is the problem:
I want DZAI to work for patrols, SargeAI only for EMSv2 missions and WAI for it self missions.
How can I get all of them work?
Or may be EMSv2 will work with DZAI or WAI?
The best way I think is to get WAI for all the missions (it self missions and EMSv2)
And have DZAI for random patrols.

10 answers to this question

spawnBandits_dynamicV2.sqf file in the DZAI spawnfunctions folder needs to change the following line from:

_spawnPos = [_playerPos,(_baseDist + random (_distVariance)),[(_playerDir-_dirVariance),(_playerDir+_dirVariance)],false] call SHK_pos;

to 

_spawnPos = [_playerPos,[(_baseDist - random (_distVariance)),(_baseDist + random (_distVariance))],[(_playerDir-_dirVariance),(_playerDir+_dirVariance)],false] call SHK_pos;

This is to allow spawning of random AI to go from this (which will by chance will have the AI spawn right on top of players):

GmApWryl.jpg

to

SzrLUqpl.jpg

The above change will only cause AI to be spawned closer to the player. DZAI already cancels dynamic spawns if the spawn point is within 50m of a player, so this change will also cause spawns to be canceled more often.

The above change will only cause AI to be spawned closer to the player. DZAI already cancels dynamic spawns if the spawn point is within 50m of a player, so this change will also cause spawns to be canceled more often.

Oh DAIZ dev is here =) So what is about the main question?