Finding items allowed but not present in EPOCH as standard?

PetuniaEpoch

Question

Hey all,

Quick question...

Anyone know the quickest way to find objects (as in, stuff you can put in gear) that is not blocked from EPOCH, but is not included as standard? 

The goal is for me to be able to add in some custom gear - things that are not in the spawn system or at traders, as little 'perks' for players (the gear's function isn't that important! JUST has to be something:

A) That goes in the players inventory slots

b) That isn't normally available in EPOCH (via spawn or traders)

Thanks in advance!

7 answers to this question

Anything really...

I'm thinking that some stuff in Arma would work if added to EPOCH - just something that exists in ARMA but is not part of stock EPOCH.

Not sure how to check if something is in the EPOCH dynamic loot system, basically...

Anyone know how to check if something's in the dynamic loot system?

Can you give us an example?

Would it be like, ItemRuby & ItemSapphire etc?

Hey :)

Thanks! I've been trying to add stuff into my characters inv. as a test (Arma stuff, not in the EPOCH spawn or traders) but some seem to not show (no image in gear).

Only thing I've found extra that does seem to be in gear, is the laserbatteries...

I tried some stuff from here: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA_2:_Weapons#Equipment

Like, 'CDF_dogtags' and stuff, but it doesn't seem to work :(

Well first Epoch unbans all the Arma2 weapons/objects so you can use anything in the game ;) Then for the loot just check the configmagazines/configweapons on the Dayz Epoch Github to see if a certain Item is in the Epoch spawns or not

Doesn't have to be dogtags :D

Was just trying to find some custom stuff to award players that can't be found elsewhere... then add right-click options to those objects ;) hehehe

Sorted in tho! Lasermarkers work :)

Ok what i can tell you is that all the guns from that website will work... also you can add any of these vehicles to traders.. why would you need the dogtags anyway ? :D