In-game score board

Achmed

Question

I remember on standard dayz a few versions ago you used to be able to push I on your keyboard to get some stats to display on screen. This has now been removed but it still shows a white line on the screen where the info would have been

Anyone know if its possible to get this back and how?

8 answers to this question

I asked this a few months ago, and i remember that it cant be turned on again via Missionfile... the Display has been removed in the Mods config.bin, and so i gues you arent able to get it back.

What you could do is to build a new dialog with some stats and display that when they hit "i", but that would be a lot of work ;)

If you are talking about the window that told you zombie kills, head shots, bandit kills, murders, and humanity it is definitely insert button UNLESS your server overwrote the dayz_spaceInterupt.sqf.  The standard button is _dikCode == 210; which is equal to the insert button.  If you did override dayz_spaceInterupt in the compiles.sqf OR you broke your compiles.sqf making dayz_spaceInterupt no longer work properly... the insert button will not work along with other epoch things such as moving walls up and down when building.

It's 100% not the ins key. Ins key is your own stats only where the I key used to show everyone on the server. Hence me saying score board and not asking about own stats.

Thank gradual, shame as I don't see what harm it did being there

Shame as from a admin point of view it would be good to see how well players are doing.

its been gone since we'll before epoch, prob explains why not many people know about it and get confused with other things as only the old school players/admin would have ever seen it