AI skill level selection

In DZMSAIConfig.sqf there is an AI Skills array labeled DZMSSkills1, DZMSSkills2, and DZMSSkills3. How does the mission determine which skill level is being used when it spawns in the AI? What I see in the mission files looks like the skill level is either 1 or 0. Am I reading this wrong? Or did I miss something somewhere else?

//DZMSAISpawn spawns AI to the mission.
//Usage: [_coords, count, skillLevel]
[[(_coords select 0) - 10.5005,(_coords select 1) - 2.6465,0],6,1,"DZMSUnitsMajor] call DZMSAISpawn;
sleep 5;

[_coords,3,0,"DZMSUnitsMinor] call DZMSAISpawn;
sleep 1;

In DZMSAIConfig.sqf there is an AI Skills array labeled DZMSSkills1, DZMSSkills2, and DZMSSkills3. How does the mission determine which skill level is being used when it spawns in the AI? What I see in the mission files looks like the skill level is either 1 or 0. Am I reading this wrong? Or did I miss something somewhere else?

[[(_coords select 0) - 10.5005,(_coords select 1) - 2.6465,0],6,1,"DZMSUnitsMajor] call DZMSAISpawn;

sleep 5;

[_coords,3,0,"DZMSUnitsMinor] call DZMSAISpawn;

sleep 1;

Skill can be 0, 1, or 2. Skill determines the weapon array chosen, and the skill array assigned. The skills need re-done so currently all AI have a skill level of 1.

The skills should be linear from bad to better, but instead are based on what the units weapon will be. Array 1 may be good for m4s, two for LMGs, 3 for snipers. I'm not saying thats what those skills are for, but the skills are suppose to be weapon specific and need modified to be linear.

switch (_skill) do {
		case 0: {_aiweapon = DZMSWeps1;};
		case 1: {_aiweapon = DZMSWeps2;};
		case 2: {_aiweapon = DZMSWeps3;};
	};
	switch (_skill) do {
		case 0: {_aicskill = DZMSSkills1;};
		case 1: {_aicskill = DZMSSkills2;};
		case 2: {_aicskill = DZMSSkills3;};
	};

This is great because I created a mission and wanted a separate skill level for a harder mission with two crates of building supplies (very popular)  problem was they were spawning without guns.  because I put a 3 for their skill level assuming it would correspond with DZMSSkills3 and DZMSWeps3,. So to get them to spawn with the weapons and use the skills I select I should put a 2 there. was very confused, so thanks for this post.

since this is a skill level topic I feel it would be appropriate to ask this while we are here. 

Could you break down these and tell me what each one does/means?

["aimingAccuracy",0.75],
["aimingShake",0.75],
["aimingSpeed",1.00],
["endurance",1.00],
["spotDistance",1.00],  How far is 1.00?
["spotTime",1.00],   how long is 1.00?
["courage",1.00],
["reloadSpeed",1.00],
["commanding",1.00],
["general",1.00]
];

you get it, what do these numbers correspond to?