Players getting kicked from server

pRaYz

Hi 

So recently i got a Epoch Server from Survival Servers, and we set it up and got it working fine, i gave the IP to my friends and they connected. However since day one before we even installed and Scripts or changed any files occasionally this message would pop-up. 

"Playername": "You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.dayz_epoch, glt_m300t, sigisolda, suv_col csj_gyroac"

we ignored it at first just believing that the person didnt have Epoch installed and accidentally clicked our server on Dayz commander, however soon we realized every single person aside from us got this exact same message. And we would see this message pop up 15-20 times a day. Never once another player aside from my group of friends being able to connect.  

I wrote a support ticket to my host and asked what this means and what is the solution for this, they replied after two days

"Yes that is modified client files!" 

I'm not in anyway knocking them, because i know they are very busy with other problems, so i'm wondering if somebody here can help our server because a little bit of me dies every time i see this message pop up. 

I used survival servers for one month and it was the worse month ever. I had the same problems as you but the only difference was i was using stock dayz!!

I had a second problem with them as well where people woild join and get kicked instantly for a number of reasons and the only thing they would say is that they must habe changed there mind and left...

Ss suck big time and dont care to help. Because they could connect to the server they would not accept that there was problems.

When i did try and change the map it didnt work even with following there guide step by step and i was left with a broken server for about 3 days!!

I even tried to get a refund but paypal would not help so i feel thst they stole my money and nothing i can do about it.

My advice is to get out while you can, accept you made a bad choice and forget the months money.

Since going to vilayer i have had no such problems and would gladly recomemd them over ss or dayz.st