Hey, All!

Danny

I'm new around here :)

Just a couple of questions really; Some friends and I have set-up an Epoch server on Lingor - I was just wondering if there was a complete list of which each trader sells on the island?

Also, are there any plans to remove the ability to access the gear of locked vehicles? Or is this intentional?

Many thanks.

The easy way is to see what the traders have is to look at the wiki, http://dayzepoch.com/wiki/index.php/Traders. This information is not complete or totally accurate depending on your server configuration. The better way is to use something like the Private Hive Tools, which can be found on the Epoch forums, or the trader_config.php script found on the GitHub. This is only meant for the administration though. I am unaware whether or not anyone has made a publicly available script to display trader inventories. Maybe someone else can answer that one.

Regarding disabling the gear option for locked vehicles, there is a thread which discusses it, but the gist of it is that the gear option is a function of ArmA2 and can't be easily disabled. It is something which is being explored.

I understand the difficulties involved with vehicle gear - certainly not a quick-fix.

Regarding the trader inventories, I've just flown to virtually every trader in Lingor, and none that I've found sell the 30m plot pole? Or is this server specific?

Thanks again for your response.