Custom complies.sqf

HellGamer115

hello everyone.

i have a little problem, people on my server sometimes cant sell items that are on the traders list, i can see it in the trader menu but it doesnt turn green, like the m249 SAW.

someone said that it might be something to do with my complies.sqf file

and the only thing i have on it is http://www.trainwreckdayz.com/forum/m/17222243/viewthread/9135218-krixes-self-blood-bag-script-epoch

on that website above it says to make a new complies file but should i get the complies from the dayz_code.pbo ? and add the script there?

also is there a sql file with all the guns being sellable? or do i have to add them all manually? because i want all the guns to be sellable.

thank you guys

I'm having the same problem, but it is a simple and annoying fix. 

Usually for new mods or different versions of the game they will make new class names for guns or items...for example, ItemMatchbox in regular dayz but for epoch is ItemMatchbox_DZE.

Same with the DMR...there is DMR, DMR_DZ, and I think they made a 3rd one recently. 

Thing is there is nothing different at all about them except that they decided to give it a new name (Technically Speaking)

What I usually do is I find out the class name of the weapon or item someone is trying to sell and add it to the trader my self. by the next restart it should be fine.

Usually for new mods or different versions of the game they will make new class names for guns or items...for example, ItemMatchbox in regular dayz but for epoch is ItemMatchbox_DZE.

Same with the DMR...there is DMR, DMR_DZ, and I think they made a 3rd one recently. 

Thing is there is nothing different at all about them except that they decided to give it a new name (Technically Speaking)

What I usually do is I find out the class name of the weapon or item someone is trying to sell and add it to the trader my self. by the next restart it should be fine.

is there a place i can get an update sql database for the traders? that include all the weapons and items?

oh also how do i know what class name is used in the game? is there a spawn list like the dynamic vehicle list?

also can i just not put DMR without the DZ at the end? so it includes all the other variations of the DMR?

You can probably find a query for added guns and stuff if you search around, I don't know of one though. 

Also depending on what guns you have at things like missions and the loot spawns determine if they are already in the traders or not. 

Lastly, no you can not do that, there isn't really a short cut around this other than to just suppress the things that spawn at stuff like missions to the same class name you have in traders. 

If you are using a mission script, make sure the mission is not spawning guns and vehicles not possible to sell at the traders. That's a very common problem.

Theres two class name for the m249 saw

M249_EP1_DZ

M249_DZ

Your probably having the problem with the second one as the first one is default in epoch from memory

unless you have infistar, you can just spectate the player and it will tell you the gun they are holding. and the class name. 

is there a list with the proper names?

because i found this http://dayzepoch.com/wiki/index.php/THE_BIG_LIST but they class names are different to the newest 1.0.4.2 updated traders,