Seeking experienced server admin to help out new server admin

lima

Hi,

I just rented an Epoch server through verthosting. The server is running fine, but is in a default state.

I want to add a few features, and that seems mostly straight-foward, but I have a few beginner questions that and issues that kinda come as I go. As such, I was hoping that an experienced server admin maybe had a little time to answer af few of the questions i run into - preferrebly over text chat (IRC, Skype, TS etc).

Also, I do sever administration and programming for a living, so I'm not entirely without knowledge - I just haven't set up a DayZ server before :-)

Can anyone of you help me out?

/lima

If you need any help, im also available. i run a server for some mates from home. :) so im happy to help

Also if your server needs a Teamspeak to use as a "home" then that can be arranged ;)

Teamspeak IP: 85.236.109.244:11917  -Will most likely be AFK but just poke me and ill see what i can do. :)

• 2 weeks later...

feel free to hit me up on skype if needed: zeta_maggy 

If you need any help, im also available. i run a server for some mates from home. :) so im happy to help

Also if your server needs a Teamspeak to use as a "home" then that can be arranged ;)

Teamspeak IP: 85.236.109.244:11917  -Will most likely be AFK but just poke me and ill see what i can do. :)

Thanks alot to the both of you for offering to help! But peipo118 has helped me out and everything is running now :-)