EMS 0.3 bug report thread

NAIL

Starting this to try to help make this work for everyone. once we get it to the point it all works we can share new missions.

First thing I found

DZMSBox.sqf

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// EMS Boxes/Cratesif (_type == "weap") then {// EMS Weaponry_scount = count EMSWeaponry;for "_x" from 0 to 2 do {_sSelect = floor(random _sCount);_item = EMSWeaponry select _sSelect;_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal[_item,(round(random 2))];};};
should be
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// EMS Boxes/Cratesif (_type == "weap") then {// EMS Weaponry_scount = count EMSWeaponry;for "_x" from 0 to 2 do {_sSelect = floor(random _sCount);_item = EMSWeaponry select _sSelect;_crate addWeaponCargoGlobal [_item,(round(random 2))];};};

Not Verified.

I'm also not getting any AI on my missions. My .rpt is full of error messages like this one:

_unit = _unitGroup createUnit [_aiskin, [(_position select >
11:25:17   Error position: <createUnit [_aiskin, [(_position select >
11:25:17   Error Type Any, expected String
11:25:17 File z\addons\dayz_server\EMS\Scripts\DZMSAISpawn.sqf, line 32
11:25:17 Error in expression <_fnc_selectRandom;

edit:

This one was user error, caused by me trying to add a 4th difficulty level and weapon loadout. (I wanted to make a unit that always spawns with an M107, KSVK, or 50, that I can define seperate on missions to help kill player vehicles. I usually spawn one or two of these on each of my missions. I had it working perfectly with the old add_unit_server setup. Anyone know how i can do this with the new system?

• 4 weeks later...

Started using it yesterday . everyone loves the new missions. Except everytime someone loots a dead AI they get booted from game. SO I had to take it off. Any solution to that problem. It only happens with EMS missions not WAI. 

Thank You in Advance