List of suggestions

Randomness

Gathered some of these suggestions from previous topics around into a list. Im no sure which of these are already on your to do list, and which you have considered, but didnt like , but i figured id post it here anyway 

1. Moving epoch config out of the init file. Why? Because this simply doesnt need editing every update. Its as simple as calling it config.sqf and including it. This will prevent people setting variables at the wrong place (most admins know what they are doing and this might seem useless for people who know what they are doing, but this small step makes it easier for admins who just modify the settings and don't want to be bothered installing mods). It would also be nice to have ALL the configurables in there by default, including a small description, like the wikipage. 

2. Including snap into default epoch. Why? Because this is simply a must for epoch modular building (but i think its already going to be implemented?)

3. Making the ownerID in the database optional for character or player id? This one requires modding a bunch of files every update, and the majority of at least the players on my server prefers to have playerID as owner

4. Adding tasers. Simply because the are awesome and increase role playing imho.  As well as the ACS Weapon Pack.

5. fn_SelfActions, or a way to mod actions without having to edit this file every update. Same for compiles.sqf 

6. Alter canbuild; so it doesnt block logging out. This way it can be used for admins to block building in bases and add canlogout; to add to the trader cities.

7. DZE_PreviewTimer might be nice. Same goes for having an array like DZE_Indestructables, which would contain the classnames of buildables that should be indestructable (empty array = no indestructable).

8. Make the backpack pickup check and the change clothes requiring to drop your backpack optional.