maintaining not resetting damage on objects?

DoS-gaming

Question

Hello

I am updating my server to epoch 1.0.4 but i'm installing it on my test server first and check if everything is working but i noticed with maintaining that it's not resetting the damage on objects. As i use the setdamageonage SQL event it will eventually be destroyed. It is updating the lastupdated column though. Did i do something wrong or do more people have this? I am using indestructible base building.

8 answers to this question

if (_canDo && (speed player <= 1) && (_cursorTarget isKindOf "WorkBench_DZ")) then {
                 if (s_player_maintain_area < 0) then {
                          s_player_maintain_area = player addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_MAINTAREA"], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\maintain_area.sqf", "maintain", 5, false];
                         s_player_maintain_area_preview = player addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_MAINTPREV"], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\maintain_area.sqf", "preview", 5, false];
                 };
         } else {
                    player removeAction s_player_maintain_area;
                    s_player_maintain_area = -1;
                    player removeAction s_player_maintain_area_preview;
                    s_player_maintain_area_preview = -1;
         };

I took the latest fn_selfactions.sqf

and it's just using default maintain_area.sqf

With 1.0.3.1 i pulled it to the mission pbo to add the indestructable fix in it, but i think you don't need it now as it's just updating the timestamp and damage. I placed 10 satchels and it didn't get destroyed. (ofcourse placed new walls after 1.0.4 and maintained it) It's just not resetting the damage to 0 when i maintain it. I Set the damage manually to 0.2 though does that matter?

yeah same here!

I just updated our test machine and went in-game to maintaine a base. 19 objects had to be maintained, I checked the database before I did anything in-game and the damage of the objects where 0.11. So I used the plot pole and everything went fine in-game etc. I tabbed out and there was no change to the damage.

Also no errors in RPT

1:42:11 "MAINTAIN AREA BY player_name - 19 Objects at [2732.91,6024.04,0.00146484]"

I guess we have to disable maintaining for now.

yeah same here!

I just updated our test machine and went in-game to maintaine a base. 19 objects had to be maintained, I checked the database before I did anything in-game and the damage of the objects where 0.11. So I used the plot pole and everything went fine in-game etc. I tabbed out and there was no change to the damage.

Also no errors in RPT

1:42:11 "MAINTAIN AREA BY player_name - 19 Objects at [2732.91,6024.04,0.00146484]"

I guess we have to disable maintaining for now.

Well, that's a game breaker for me. I'll be holding off on the update until 1.0.4.1 comes out, I suppose if this is true....