BluePhoenix Admin Tools - Safe Codes addon

Jaxjags

I saw a video of someone who had the ability to see safe codes via an addon to the admin tools.

Does anyone know how to do this or has implemented it on their own servers? I'd imagine it would be much easier to have that rather than having to dig through the db to find them.

Any help is appreciated. 

Quick and dirty code that I use in the admin tools to get safe codes and door codes:

private ["_ownerID"];
_ownerID = cursorTarget getVariable ["CharacterID","0"];
if(_ownerID != "0") then {
cutText [format["Code is: %1",_ownerID], "PLAIN DOWN"];
} else {
cutText [format["Not a valid target.",_ownerID], "PLAIN DOWN"];
};

Put this into an sqf file. Simply look at the safe/door and pull up your admin tools menu and call the sqf you saved this to. Works on safes and locked doors.

hi questions,

is there anyway to do run this script or something similar and create a key to belt for vehicles, that players have lost there key to?

also anyway of having god so when i have to enter someones protection dome i have it turned on and it dosnt kill me? because atm protection domes kill me and it makes it really hard to replace keys/vault codes?

thanks

Again, quick and dirty code I wrote for getting keys from locked vehicles. Look at vehicle, run the code (same as last one, put into sqf, call up from admin tools like normal. Also, I know there is a 'cleaner' way of getting the key, rather than my brute force way, but I wrote this before I found that method and it still works so I use it. It also doesn't check if you have room in your inventory for another key, but I'm lazy and don't feel like changing it):

private ["_ownerID", "_myKey", "_gotIT", "_myStr", "_key_colors", "_index", "_key_number", "_item"];
_ownerID = cursorTarget getVariable ["CharacterID","0"];
if(_ownerID != "0") then {
_myKey = -1;
_gotIT = true;
while{_gotIT} do 
{
_myKey = _myKey + 1;
_myStr = str(_myKey);
if (_ownerID == _myStr) then { 
_gotIT = false;
};
};
_key_colors = ["Green", "Red", "Blue", "Yellow", "Black"];
_index = floor(_myKey/ 2500);
_key_number = _myKey - (_index * 2500);
_item = format["ItemKey%1%2", _key_colors select _index, _key_number];
cutText [format["The key %1 has been added to your inventory.",_item], "PLAIN DOWN"];
[player, _item, 1] call BIS_fnc_invAdd;
} else {
cutText [format["There is no key for this vehicle.",_ownerID], "PLAIN DOWN"];
};

Good luck.