Losing humanity after death

prosims

Question

I have an idea, We have AI on server. If you kill the AI you gain 50 humanity. So it is very easy to become a hero and trade at hero's traders.

It is possible to make a script which will make a person lose for example 200 humanity if a person dies? It will keep people be more careful in order to get 5000 humanity for trading with better prices.

Thanks

3 answers to this question

Eh, I dont like the idea, I have my AI missions set at 25 humanity and it takes my players a while to get to 5k. I think that if you do this loose humanity thing players might get fed up. Plus AI's are always a bit sketchy and people die at the missions ALL the time. But I think if you were to try and start a script for that it would probably have to do with the server_playerdied.sqf

I do not think people will get fed up. It may bring even more challenge. For example, you can establish more different Hero Traders which will sell goods for even better prices if you reach 5000, then 10000, then for example 20000 humanity. It will make one more additional challenge for people to reach. People will play more carefully, imho.