Data wiped?

boxman80

Question

Hi our Epoch server was updated to 1.0.1.4 yesterday by our host (dayz.st). Some of the features seem to have been working (such as the new craftable objects) but not all. I presumed this was because I need to start a fresh with updated  mission and server .pbos with the correct settings relevant to 1.0.1.4 

This worked and all the new custom dynamic vehicles started to spawn and the traders were updated but all the previous data such as personal safes, vehicles and bases was wiped. I cant even perform a roll back now to the previous data and naturally our users arent too pleased now! Was this a necessary data wipe, just I havent seen anyone else's server suffering like this!

4 answers to this question

This is no fault of the Epoch Mod.. The SQL Provided did/does not wipe anything.

They may of used a customized SQL or even reset your Database for some reason best to ask your provider why this has happened.

boxman similar to another post of yours I replied to, it's all in the server instance (in init.sqf).  In my case the default was 999 for 1.0.1.1 and then 1386 in 1.0.1.4 which royally fucked things up.  I would look into that if you can.