[Discussion] Bandit/Military Bases

Hi Guys,

With some great work being done on dynamic AI camps that spawn in the world which I love.

Do you think some static bandit bases with guards and loot would be in the cards?

I was hoping for a max of 5/6 that should keep players busy between server resets. 

Soon with AI guards coming to my trader villages there will be some missions for bandits if they choose to try and get in and take out the inhabitants/guards "Traders Invincible for now sorry"

But to reveres it as well and have bandit bases that have rewards for raiding would be fun also.

Whilst I would love dynamic spawns of these a well setup large base is hard to move around..

So I was thinking...Castle Upgrades.

With Devils Castle in my pack already upgraded that's a since.

With the Black Castle also being a nice spot I will look there.

Also thinking about Skalisty Island which in my pack is yet to add anything fun or of flavor.

I was looking also to the Large Hill above the Guba Inlet, another place for a castle/base to be added.

Let me know and I can draft some ideas up and see if we can get something going.

what i would like to see is something like sector b in origins... somekind of small remote island with lots of enemy ai and good loot  to get... only accessable by helicopter or boat... so you should be good equiped before headin there.

For Cherno I am speaking at first possible only really on Skalisty itself.. and its not over difficult to get to.. Howwwever.. Adding AI to the Guard towers on the bridge and also some more strutures on the island to defend.. is possible.

Adding another island.. Would require a New Cherno. :'( 

The Castles and Far north east locations aren't that easy to get to and with AI Guarding and alerted easier if vehicles are present would make for some defense. 

With the AI we can tweak the Skill level to suite the mission and have perhaps different levels for server owns to choose between normal AI and . If you are within 500m and not in cover you are being shot at my friend if seen.

Consider these and the villages themselves to become 8 mini sector b's... with more to come for other maps.

If they ever release Taviana 3.0 to the public and not to another mod only then its very very possible.. 

Also soon with my pack and attention looking to other maps. Lingor, Panthera, Namalsk and Sahrani alot more can be possible for custom packs in the future.

Well with Excelsior's Skalisty Bridge added to the custom pack and not much to do on Skalisty Island itself I have done some editing work on a Base over there..

It will have one Main Base and 2 Smaller Sub Bases that have been setup around castle ruins.

The two smaller sub-bases I would like to tie in Power Generation and Telecommunications in the future to cut power to lights and also stop re-enforcement being called in.

I Will be upgrading the Dynamic spawns on the Island and adding some Static Guards on the island and moving up and down the bridge guarding the island in the future if possible.

Will throw up some more screen shots soon. But here is one of a pretty rock formation on the coast called the Matryoshka Dolls....  :D 

f6muwAi.jpg

• 2 months later...