Sent to Arma Main menu when joining server

Brewbart

I checked through the forum and searched online but have not seen this issue.  I was fine when using Epoch 1.0.2.5 but ever since 1.03 and now 1.03.1 I cannot join any epoch servers.  I tried multiple different regular servers, MGT namalsk, Panthera and Tavi.  I get the receiving mission then when it reaches the end I am booted to the main arma 2 menu with multiplayer on it.  I have tried launching the game seperate and enabling expansions.  I have removed all the mods and added them back.  I even tried completely uninstalling all DayZ commander, arma 2 and OA files and reinstalling from scratch.  

I stress there is no error message just booted back to the main menu.  Anyone heard of this and know a fix.

Thanks

Are you all getting this message? If so i need help on this to It only happens when i try to join one of my servers through DayZ commander the other server is just fine. I can join the server in question just fine through the Arma server search but I like to use DayZ commander and its causing me to lose new players I'm sure.

Are you all getting this message? If so i need help on this to It only happens when i try to join one of my servers through DayZ commander the other server is just fine. I can join the server in question just fine through the Arma server search but I like to use DayZ commander and its causing me to lose new players I'm sure.

You have a mismatch between your bikeys.  Did you remember to copy over the \Keys folder when you updated your server files?

Try joining my server and any erros i'll look in the RPT, that way you'll know what's wrong :)

1 - Using DZC download and install the latest Epoch (1.0.3.1) and Taviana.com (2.0)

2 - In DZC go to settings and add the following under additional launch parameters -mod=@Taviana

3 - In DZC favorites add the following IP & Port 62.210.124.46:2302

4 - In favourites my server will now be listed, double left mouse click and it will join

Let me know your in game name and time of joining, RPT logs will have you listed.