Epoch sahrani

drago-ragoda

Question

Hey, ive spent the last 36 hours scouring google for the correct sahrani files

After downloading both the sahrani smd and caa1 and oac core tried both and then found the fixed oac tried that. it either gives a sara.wrp error or a key signature error

i was wondering if possible if someone could link there working sahrani files or were they got them from as the ones ive downloaded 2-3 times from armaholic do not work. at least i could not get working. 

5 answers to this question

that files u suggest are related to the sahrani mod instead of the map only and will give out errors aswell (tested them a while ago)

and since i never got it to work, i just screwed the thoughts of epoch-sahrani because it simply doesnt work without editing major files (what i'm not capabel of)

if you have the mod files for 0.7.8 it works fine out of the box... That's how panthera 1.8 works and taviana 2.0. They are all mod files, not just map files.

If you are having key issues, that's an easy fix as well.

well, why did i get all kinds of errors with taviana 2.0, sahrani 0.7.8 and panthera 1.8?

only the arma 2 maps taviana 1.0 and panthera 2.9  worked for me(with lots of bugs and stuff), not the mods