1.0.0.9 DEV

Darkcloud

Hello,

first thanks for the amazing Mod :)

i am Server Admin of a ClanServer and we are playing Epoch since 0.992 on our Server.

I saw the new Changes today and have a few questions.

1.) Keys for Vehicle means 1 Key for each Cars i´ve bought from Vendor or 5 Keys for 5 Vehicle?

2.) What happened with my Vehicle, i bought from Vendor, if i die? i lost my Key and my Cars?

3.) did the Servermanager have the choice to choose between UID- and the Key-Version?

because the Key Version, if 5 keys for 5 cars, would cut down the choice of Vehicle for the Player.

4.) A Clan-Vault with 400+ Items would be nice, with the new Digit-Code-System this should possible

Darkcloud

1.) Keys for Vehicle means 1 Key for each Cars i´ve bought from Vendor or 5 Keys for 5 Vehicle?

A: 1 key for each Vehicle

2.) What happened with my Vehicle, i bought from Vendor, if i die? i lost my Key and my Cars?

A: Unless you can get back to your body, yes.

3.) did the Servermanager have the choice to choose between UID- and the Key-Version?

because the Key Version, if 5 keys for 5 cars, would cut down the choice of Vehicle for the Player.

A: Keys are where it's at, you will have to learn how to manage them. But I'm sure some servers will not have this option.

4.) A Clan-Vault with 400+ Items would be nice, with the new Digit-Code-System this should possible.

2 safes can hold 400 items. Not sure why you would want more.

Also in regards to salvaging.. most cars seem to have a 2nd FR and FL wheel, also middle wheels where none exist.

I have worked with the salvage scripts in the past and wish you the best of luck in resolving this.

Agree with Trigga on Locking the "Gear" in the boot. Perhaps if players have a crowbar they can chance open gear?

As for salvaging however. I have seen many a locked car on Cinder blocks on the street. No key can stop someone boosting ya rims.

As far as taking tires and glass of a locked vehicle.... You must not have lived in a bad neighborhood, because if you left your shit out it would get robbed and you would have wooden blocks for wheels and your windows were usually bashed in.

As far as locking the gear it's a limitation with arma 2.

I agree with being able to strip a locked car = Bad neighborhood...lol

but locking content would be a bonus.

Would also be good if you could purchase a one time use lock pick to break into locked vehicles, even you own if you loose your keys...lol

I was under the impression that gear was accessed by being X-meters from the center of the vehicle.  That's why the black GAZ limo is one you have to get inside to see the gear, just like a bus.

Couldn't we just make gear only accessible from inside the car resolve the lockable gear option?

I was under the impression that gear was accessed by being X-meters from the center of the vehicle.  That's why the black GAZ limo is one you have to get inside to see the gear, just like a bus.

Couldn't we just make gear only accessible from inside the car resolve the lockable gear option?

That is a great idea, from a mere player like myself. From a dev / admin point of view, I wouldn't know but I hope that it is possible.