Companions 1.0.6.2 WIP

LancerSolurus

This is a redone version for 1.0.6.2, though it does have an issue I was hoping someone could help me correct. The problem is when it's activated, I can no longer pick up items from the ground or enter the inventory of a vehicle. I can get into the vehicle inventory if I am inside it.

I also made the installation of the mod much easier than the older version, just add this at the end of the init.sqf

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dbgroups\init.sqf";

Also included in the download folder is a unmodded mission.sqm that has the spawn locations added to it. If you haven't modded that file, then you can simply replace the one in the MPMissions folder.

Also the zeds are attacked properly and you don't have to do a custom compiles script anymore.

DOWNLOAD HERE

• 1 month later...

I've been having problems making the AI attack zombies... up until now. I have the BI tools that allow you to work on the FSM files. You have to call the zombie_initialize file from your custom compiles, then in the zombie initialize file recall the zombie_agent.fsm file to the root of your mission folder. Add _agent addRating -1000000; to the **begin** category like this;

_agent setBehaviour "CARELESS";
_agent setSpeedMode "FULL";
_agent addRating -1000000;
//hint "run local zombie";
_isSomeone = true;

Otherwise it seems to slow the server FPS because the AI have to run a script to engage the zombies, and it takes them longer to spot the zombies because usually these scripts are looped.