Honey Bee

Hi,

i know there are many topics but i test it all and it doesnt work.

My problem: in my epoch_server_settings.pbo>>config.cpp  in  allowedVehiclesList are 125 spawn Vehicles  for example ... {"B_MRAP_01_EPOCH",3},

but On my map there are too many vehicles so that you can no longer buy from the trader - unless I delete a few of them

i can´t delete all 3 hour vehicles on my map  i need help

thanks a lot

At first, check the Settings file for your map.

You can define the Vehicles in the config.cpp or overwrite them within the map file.

Example Tanoa: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/Epoch/blob/release/Sources/epoch_server_settings/configs/maps/tanoa.h#L29-L86

In the Altis file, the allowedvehicles are not overwritten.

Then it could be, that you have reduced the count of allowed Vehicles. Then on the Map the Limit is reached (On the map are already more Vehicles then in the config).

Or you are using a Black Marked. Here you can buy as much vehicles as you want, until the limit is reached.

Myself is not really a fan of the Black Market, but I know a lot of Admins are.

There are 50 reserved slots in Epoch. Means, if you have 100 Vehicles in the List, you can add max. 50 addition Vehicles (example by Black Market).

What can you do?

You can increase the additional Vehicle slots, so Epoch will not spawn more vehicles in, but there are more free slots.

This is not a config. It is hard coded. But we could change it to a config in the next builds, I think.

https://github.com/EpochModTeam/Epoch/blob/release/Sources/epoch_server/init/server_init.sqf#L155 

But don't increase it to much, because the Server checks all xxx slots on Restart, and a Limit is also recommended (performance)