DZAI on 1.0.6.1 Namalsk

Danny Bradley

Question

1 answer to this question

On 3/19/2017 at 9:00 PM, Danny Bradley said:

Does anyone have any Ideas why I'm not seeing any helicopter patrols on the server ? I have changed all the compatibility changes on GitHub and Foot patrols are working fine, I'm still yet to see any vehicle ones though.

Here's a quote from the creator of DZAI about this issue - found here -http://opendayz.net/threads/dzai-air-patrol-never-spawn.21551/

You need to enable the air patrols to have them active. Check the air vehicle section in dzai_config.sqf and see if you've missed any settings.

If you've made sure that you've properly enabled air patrols (check the DZAI_maxHeliPatrols and DZAI_heliList settings) and you still don't see any heli patrols, enable debug mode 1 in the config and look in your RPT line for a line that contains "DZAI Debug: Assembled helicopter list:". This line will list all helicopters that DZAI will be able to spawn

============================

So check this first:  dayz_server\DZAI\init\dzai_config.sqf

DZAI_maxHeliPatrols = 0;  //The amount of heli patrols you want  - 0 disables it

Then check this and make sure it's correct and No comma after last ] 

DZAI_heliList = [
    ["UH1H_DZ",5],
    ["CSJ_GyroC",5]

============================

other than that maybe the difference in the map size? Namalsk is very small maybe you need to change some cords?

Do you use infistar? Can you see the vehicle markers on your server?

They could be spawning and patrolling out at sea ...

When I added Andre Aerial Patrol to namalsk they spawned but never came to the land

I had to change the map size in the script for them to patrol right. 

Hope this helps,