Garage ?

Punisher

hi im sorry if someone has maybe asked this already i did search but didnt find anything 

i was thinking if it would be possible with the plot building to maybe create a lockable garage to store a vehicle in when you log off maybe like the safes but bigger just park your vehicle in and then perhaps purchase a padlock from the traders to lock it 

be nice to know if this could be done and also what others think about the idea 

I think things like this are planned.. Don't quote me on that...

Housing and Lockable Objects, Gates and more are possible now. Its just about finding the best method.

There are many many building classes that could be used for this but its about finding what would fit with the right materials and and time/work.

There are other mods and scripts that have done this and its .. effective. But I think overall Epoch will find the a way and it will be awesome I am sure of it.

Sounds like Origins... although, if you could make garages openable via a PIN (preferably a 6 digit code, and Maybe increase safe digits too) then we could have the same kinda deal, but with garages. It'd be nice, because we'd be able t keep our cars as Well as our guns.

I was wondering why we need more than 4 digits as well.  I mean what really are the chances someone will get into your safe with 10,000 different options?

As for the Garage I suggest it.  As of now every single locked vehicle I come across I destroy.