anti-tp protection

kiel367

Question

hey guys needin a little help if anyone knows more than me, getting this error, DB@mgt pointed me here

Error in expression <dayz_clientPreload and !(isNull _agent)> Error position: <dayz_clientPreload and !(isNull _agent)> Error Undefined variable in expression: dayz_clientpreload

showed this to DB as i am tryin to get infistar to work, server all set up, everythin runnin, but ran into this issue when tryin to disable the inbuilt anti-tp, showed my rpt logs to DB and he said that looks like old 1.0.5.1 code, possibly an old .dll somewhere used?
all files were freshly downloaded yesterday

seems like even though i disabled the anti-tp via infistar and the antihack option from epoch, its still running

according to db "that's an old command from 1051 that's not used anymore" and it may be mission file related

the antihack disabled

dayz_antihack = 0; // DayZ Antihack / 1 = enabled // 0 = disabled
dayz_antiWallHack = 1; //DayZ AntiWallhack / 1 = enabled // 0 = disabled, Adds items to the map to plug holes.
dayz_REsec = 0; // DayZ RE Security / 1 = enabled // 0 = disabled

added the ah.sqf ahconfig.sqf and at.sqf into the server.pbo/init folder and edited it with my uid, admin tool is coming up fine
but when i tp, it is reverting me back where i started

copied [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\init\AH.sqf"; to the top of server functions

infistar states to remove lines

#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf"

yet i find the option to disable it as shown in the code at the top, the "exact" match for the text does not exist

and to remove

[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf"; again an "exact" match for this line doesnt exist in 1.0.6

done the BE filters

so, so far server is up an stable, but the anti-tp is killin me lol

any help would be appreciated, and i can post my rpt logs if needed

2 answers to this question

i have disabled that

Dayz_antihack = 0; in mission init.sqf disables vanilla antiTP.

went into the shed_init.sqf also, there was no option from what i could see to disable the antiTP

server rpt is spammed with "TELEPORT REVERT for player" errors when i try

client rpt still shows
[3654.37,"z\addons\dayz_code\system\scheduler\sched_antiTeleport.sqf","Anti Teleport inited"]