"Kicked From The Server" Issue.

Darealyst

Hi there! I'd first like to thank you for opening this page! I hope it wasn't to say "HEY THERES A MILLION OTHER POSTS ON THIS" because trust me, I know. I've spent the past 12 hours trying to fix this issue, and i've done almost everything. However, i found out something really interesting for this issue on my specific case of this. 

After sitting here all day trying to fix this, I asked my SO if i could play on her PC. She said yes, so I got on her PC and logged into my Steam account. I got the "Kicked from the server" issue again. So, I logged out and logged into HER steam account, and all of the sudden, it worked like a charm! I believe it has something to do with my STEAM account, which makes no sense. I've never been banned from a server, as I only have had the game for 2 days and all of the time has been spent trying to fix this stupid issue.

Yes, I've reinstalled, twice.

Yes, I've port forwarded.

Yes, I've turned my firewall off and uninstalled all of my antivirus.

Yes, I've restarted my PC after doing all of these things.

Yes, I've tried deleting my add ons folder and then verifying cache.

Yes, I've tried verifying my cache, only to have no files corrupted/missing.

I'm probably forgetting some stuff. I've been at this literally all day long. The only thing I haven't done is ask for help, because I understand that this is a very common issue.

If anyone knows anything that could potentially help me, please let me know. I can play on ONE specific server, but no other ones. 

Again, when I had switched to my girlfriends PC, while remaining on my steam account, it did not work. But when I switched steam accounts over to hers, it miraculously worked.

Thanks!

Darealyst

Are you kicked with a specific reason, e.g. Battleye Restriction #? When is the kick happening, on loading?

To be clear your steam account on your pc or any other pc, issue continues! GF's steam account on your pc works, or only her steam account on her pc? The variable i am looking to narrow down is hardware.

And finally and most importantly...

Girlfriend + Gamer how did you make that work? :biggrin:

10 hours ago, TheStainlessSteelRat said:

Are you kicked with a specific reason, e.g. Battleye Restriction #? When is the kick happening, on loading?

To be clear your steam account on your pc or any other pc, issue continues! GF's steam account on your pc works, or only her steam account on her pc? The variable i am looking to narrow down is hardware.

And finally and most importantly...

Girlfriend + Gamer how did you make that work? :biggrin:

There is no given reason for the kick, i just simply get kicked. The kick happens right after i finally load in 100%, and see the test tubes to choose a gender. 

Its just my steam account, not my hardware. I can log into my GFs steam and play ARMA on my PC, but not on my steam account. 

Also, we've known each other for 8 years, since junior high, and reconnected and have been in love ever since. Actually, its our 3 year anniversary today! 

Have you tried moving or deleting your profile here C:\Users\YourPCName\Documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles.

After deleting/moving those you will be required on launching Arma 3 vanilla to make new profiles. As your profile is tied to steam id it could help out?

Best of luck! Feedback if anything works?

Congrats on the anniversary!