I have added a light into to craft but it won't craft

Cam1993

Question

7 answers to this question

What is the class name, is this the same as attached to the air drops ? Pretty sure the object requires the references to the related items to add to a weaponholder / inventory.

Have tried adding a street lamp as a craftable object before.. Didn't work either. Base lighting is definitely something on the radar for future additions.

I suspect we need to make an Epoch version that uses that as the parent yet includes additional requirements for crafting / building. 

From memory, that does look like the class I use for the air drop. I do like the light model and the engine handles the lighting. 

Ideally we would like it to be tied to the energy available at your base, maybe we could put it in for now.

5 minutes ago, axeman said:

I suspect we need to make an Epoch version that uses that as the parent yet includes additional requirements for crafting / building. 

From memory, that does look like the class I use for the air drop. I do like the light model and the engine handles the lighting. 

Ideally we would like it to be tied to the energy available at your base, maybe we could put it in for now.

It would be nice just to see in the bases so we don't have to use nightvision. I am going to try to do something that i will test and tell you if it works.