Delete ammoremoving on vehicles at restart

Borsal

I know the wiki, but:

"[CHANGED] All armed vehicles now spawn with no ammo and on each restart. You must now find then add your own ammunition to wreak havoc. Change this with by using non "_DZE" classes of vehicles."

means you buy vehicles whitout Ammo. I mean the ammo you loaded manually and despawn on restart. or is it related to the version of the vehicle? You mean vehicle without "_DZE" dosn´t delete the ammo on restart?

Greetz

Sounds too complicated, there must be a script or scriptline who deletes the ammo on restart for that new vehicleclass. But... so many scripts and scriptlines to search :D

There is no script, those vehicles are completely different vehicles the ammo is not removed via a script.. you know DZE means DayZ Epoch, so epoch specific vehicles! DZ ist just DayZ.

• 3 weeks later...

via SQL command 
                                                                  NEW CLASS NAME WITH BULLETS                  OLD CLASS NAME NO BULLETS
UPDATE `Object_DATA` SET `Classname`='CH_47F_EP1_DZ' WHERE `Classname`='CH_47F_EP1_DZE';

this is specific for every class name i put new and old classname on your case... cuz actually the new one is DZE,  that was the procedure for world vehicles...

TRADERS!
EXAMPLE
UPDATE `Traders_DATA` SET `item`= '["GAZ_Vodnik_DZ",2]' WHERE `item`='["GAZ_Vodnik_DZE",2]';

UPDATE `Traders_items` SET `classname`= 'GAZ_Vodnik_DZ' WHERE `classname`='GAZ_Vodnik_DZE';

AND IN THE "dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dynamic_vehicle"
so they dont spawn like the ammo less version again.