Can't find 30 Meter plot Pole

tgdo13

Question

Hi, i recently bought a server on villayer.com and i put dayz epoch ( chernarus ).

Everything works perfectly ( vehicles, items, salvage, trader's city etc.. ) but we can't find the 30 Meter Plot Pole needed to create a base ( i've been looking in Klen and NW airport at the trader that sells building supplies ).

What should i do ?

Thanks.

PS : Excuse my bad english, this isn't my native language.

18 answers to this question

i had the same issue when i started with vilayer. what you need to do is download the official epoch files from the website and then run the sql file to update your db.

personally i deleted the whole db and created a new one when i run the sql but this shouldnt be needed

after following this i think what mathewjkott is suggesting is the best. 

to walk you threw it by typing out all the things you need to do would be difficult to understand. 

remote access and being on the same voice comms explaining what is going on would be the best solution here.

sorry i forgot to reply :) was traveling and my phone kept screwing up.

Your trying to connect to the local address there (127.0.0.1) rather then the external address.

your external address will be the same ip that you connect to the server to play and the port with be 1 digit more. (eg my ip/port to connect is 94.23.157.38:2352 so my db is 94.23.157.38:2353)

what program are you using, is it heidisql?

if so then this is what you need to do, otherwise you will need to work out how to do it for the software you are using.

1) connect to your mysql server

2) select the correct database (normally epoch) - this step may not be needed

3) click tools - load sql file

4) find the epoch sql file on your pc (called epoch.sql)

5) click the blue play button in the tool bar

this should then execute the sql file and put the correct things in the database however i can not confirm it 100% as i deleted the whole database and run it from a blank database however it was on a fresh server so did not loose anything. if you have people playing then they would loose all there stuff doing it the way i did however the way above should not make them loose anything.

If you still have problems, drop me a private message with your mysql servers ip an port along with your password and ill run it for you. it should only take a couple of min to do when its running