Looking for headless client?

Hoplox

Question

As the title says, i'm looking for a stable headless client i can use on my server. I've been looking through the forums for one but they seem to be unstable to be used on a live server Whether it be for zombies, loot, buildings or anything else. Please feel free to contact me by commenting below or adding me on steam. Thanks :)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/hoplox/

Still looking!

5 answers to this question

Hi,

so the following may sound a bit cruel, but i hope you`ll understand. At the Moment i`m working on a Headless Client Library (.dll) written in C++. The core Function of it is to join in the correct Slot, Monitor the Process of the HeadlessClient and restart it, if necessary. It also supports some main Features, such as customizable scripts, which you can define in the config File. It also logs all it`s actions to a .txt File.

So basically you start the Server and the Library does all the rest. It will monitor and wait for the server to fully load and then start loading the HC. The Start Parameters can be set in the config File. I am not very far yet, as i only just started doing it a few days ago, but i`m getting on well so far. The thing is, i am currently creating a new kind of server, with custom hard coded Missions and stuff where i would like to bring an actual survival aspect to the game without missing the feature of building something. For this purpose only i`m writing the Library and i wouldn`t want to give it away just like that, but with a smal donation i`ll make you a copy that will suit your needs once im done - i won`t provide any source code.

The reason i`m not giving it away is because i had a server before and all my scripts got stolen and published, even gtxgaming stole quite some scripts - which is why from now on i will use only dedicated root servers and i won`t give away anything for free no more.

8 hours ago, ViseVersa said:

Hi,

so the following may sound a bit cruel, but i hope you`ll understand. At the Moment i`m working on a Headless Client Library (.dll) written in C++. The core Function of it is to join in the correct Slot, Monitor the Process of the HeadlessClient and restart it, if necessary. It also supports some main Features, such as customizable scripts, which you can define in the config File. It also logs all it`s actions to a .txt File.

So basically you start the Server and the Library does all the rest. It will monitor and wait for the server to fully load and then start loading the HC. The Start Parameters can be set in the config File. I am not very far yet, as i only just started doing it a few days ago, but i`m getting on well so far. The thing is, i am currently creating a new kind of server, with custom hard coded Missions and stuff where i would like to bring an actual survival aspect to the game without missing the feature of building something. For this purpose only i`m writing the Library and i wouldn`t want to give it away just like that, but with a smal donation i`ll make you a copy that will suit your needs once im done - i won`t provide any source code.

The reason i`m not giving it away is because i had a server before and all my scripts got stolen and published, even gtxgaming stole quite some scripts - which is why from now on i will use only dedicated root servers and i won`t give away anything for free no more.

Add me on steam and i'm sure we can come to a deal. My server is hosted on a dedicated server box anyways. :) http://steamcommunity.com/id/hoplox/

I'll be able to do this for you right? I'm currently working on my own, like many others it's a DLL written it C++, however I have tested it on my own quick-testing server and it seems loading times are increased by 30%, however you are rewarded with atleast a 20%  fps increase, depending on the size of the database. This will also hopefully avoid thermal throttling as it decreases your CPU usage by 14%, however this mainly occurs on cheaper builds that not have a very good processor. I know you probably know what you want so I'll speak to you about it on steam and hopefully we can get a deal done  :)

Sorry if this is badly explained, English isn't my first language