How Many Satchels Bring Down Cinder Walls?

Flybynight

Can't answer all questions since never owned a server, but last time I checked (which was half a year ago) 4 explosive charges equal to 1 satchel. Or maybe 6. Probably 4. There was an old video somewhere on YouTube which confirmed that. So charges can destroy anything just that you need much much more of them.

To destroy a jammer, did not test it in full, but my estimation it would take at least 4 satchels. Provided that jammer would "consume" all damage and it won't leak into space like everything in Arma 3. Gates are the hardest, my guesstimate is 6-8 satchels, cinder wall around 4, but these are just guesses. I knew for sure that 1 satchel could blow up plywood wall few patches ago :D

Thanks for your input! Yes, I may have mixed up my number when I was testing satchels against a jammer, because what I did was placed a jammer and then planted satchel and detonated, it lost around 20-25 percent from full circle so I calculated it should be around 4-5 satchels to bring it down, but looks like it is not the case, as most of the time you won't get perfect damage "consumption" for some odd reason.

But I am surprised that half cinder wall took so many satchels. It should go sooner since I know for a fact, that full cinder wall takes similar amount (6-8 satchels). When my base got raided and jammer destroyed, the closest cinder wall to jammer was gone too, so it couldn't be 18 satchels as jammer goes down in less than 8 satchels as you seen yourself.

In my opinion, the best way to properly test it is in Almyra desert because it is flat and less chance for Epoch structure to glitch inside Arma textures.

Interesting point though, upgraded metal floor is probably as powerful as cinder gates since my jammer was on metal floor and floor itself did not get destroyed, but jammer and cinder wall went down. Too bad I was in a hurry and did not check how much health the floor had left after destruction of a jammer. That's what you get when you log in inside your base while it is being raided :D