RemoteExec Restriction #0

Blake2394

Hello Everyone!

After updating Arma to the latest patch, some of my players are getting kicked for (RemoteExec Restriction #0) and when I look in the remoteexec.txt all I see is (02.01.2016 15:22:33: AuTel (75.135.1.33:2002) **GUID** - #0 ""). What could be causing this? Out of date filters? I am running the latest version of infistar.

Thanks,

Blake2394

tell them to revert the update.  there is probly a mod you have or something they are doing at that very moment that the corepatch team has changed, like a core variable that is causing that.  I explain how to revert it here

http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/40560-problem-with-manual-dl-dayz-launcher/&do=findComment&comment=270317

2 hours ago, theduke said:

tell them to revert the update.  there is probly a mod you have or something they are doing at that very moment that the corepatch team has changed, like a core variable that is causing that.  I explain how to revert it here

http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/40560-problem-with-manual-dl-dayz-launcher/&do=findComment&comment=270317

Hi theduke!

Thanks for the reply! I host the server myself on a dedibox so how would I do that using SteamCMD? Is that possible?

Thanks,

Blake2394

Im on a dedi also, but my server files are not automatically updated.  I copied the files from the arma folders to a new folder i created on the desktop.  So for me the server files havnt been updated.  There is too much that went wrong in the corepatch im not taking the chances till the epoch devs can figure out the mess the behemia corepatch team did...  as for the steam CMD i dont know.  

If you server files have been update then maybe thats why you are getting that error.  As my server isnt updated, just the client

21 hours ago, theduke said:

Im on a dedi also, but my server files are not automatically updated.  I copied the files from the arma folders to a new folder i created on the desktop.  So for me the server files havnt been updated.  There is too much that went wrong in the corepatch im not taking the chances till the epoch devs can figure out the mess the behemia corepatch team did...  as for the steam CMD i dont know.  

If you server files have been update then maybe thats why you are getting that error.  As my server isnt updated, just the client

Hi!

Thanks for all your help. I used the steam client to download the legacy version of Arma and it looks like its back to working!

Thanks Again,

Blake2394