how to update my server?

TAF rocka

sorry total noob question how do I update epoch namalsk from namalsk version 0.74 to 0.75? ive tried downloading the pbo and replacing the namalsk folder with an up to date version which didn't work so either I missed something or that's just not how you do it, Since the server provider we use has point blank refused to help because 0.75 is unstable (BS ive played on servers that host it perfectly) I thought id come ask for a kick in the right direction off one of you fine chaps, and please if you have nothing constructive to say don't say anything im well aware there is a search button and google etc they just don't turn the results that I want in a language I understand, tia

To update versions of Namalsk just replace all the files inside the @namalsk folder, the map files are all inside there, sometimes folder names change, it might be called @namalsk075 so that would mean you would have to change launch parameters.

There will also be a new bikey with the new version, remember to remove the old key and add the new, that should be all you need.