Make it so zeus persistently updates server objects

SSG

Question

I have gotten zeus to work on my server but i cant seem to be able to get zeus to recognize objects and vehicles that are already on the server and created by traders and missions, i also cant get zeus to save objects and vehicles to the db i know for this though i need to create a new table or something i read somewhere.

2 answers to this question

Yes you need to create a pv server side that will autoupdate what you place in the zeus menu while live on the server, or just go into the editor while using zeus place down what you want save then create something like zeussave.sqf then copy and place all your buildings cars etc into that. call it in your init of your mission pbo, with something like execVM "zeussave.sqf"; or where ever you place that file. Make sure to follow  the file directory or it will not work. Cheers

18 hours ago, viper179 said:

Yes you need to create a pv server side that will autoupdate what you place in the zeus menu while live on the server, or just go into the editor while using zeus place down what you want save then create something like zeussave.sqf then copy and place all your buildings cars etc into that. call it in your init of your mission pbo, with something like execVM "zeussave.sqf"; or where ever you place that file. Make sure to follow  the file directory or it will not work. Cheers

ok thanks ill check it out do you know how to make it so zeus can read objects from the database so i can edit already spawned objects, trader spawned and server spawned by chance?