healing at hospitols for gold ??

calamity

What about editing Krixes self bloodbag script and then Restrict it to set locations

Just replace all mentions of "ItemBloodbag" with "ItemGoldBar" (or whatever value you want to charge)

Then in fn_selfAction.sqf find

s_player_selfBloodbag = player addaction[("<t color=""#c70000"">" + ("Self Bloodbag") +"</t>"),"Scripts\player_selfbloodbag.sqf","",5,false,true,"", ""];

and change to

s_player_selfBloodbag = player addaction[("<t color=""#c70000"">" + ("Heal for 1 gold bar") +"</t>"),"Scripts\player_selfbloodbag.sqf","",5,false,true,"", ""];

I'm no coder though :P It might not work but it just might ...

*EDIT*
Only issue is they will see the "Heal for 1 gold bar" in the self action menu everytime they have a gold bar in their inventory.

You'd need to change the line that takes the itembloodbag off the player to the 1ozgold classname....

In my opinion the best way to do this would be to use MASH tents, and create a selfaction that does the following :

if((speed player <= 1) && cursorTarget isKindOf "MASH") then {

so that it will check if the cursor target is a Medical tent and then will add the action to heal the player, I use this with the medical traders at trade cities to allow the option to fully heal for 1 1oz gold.

Another way you could do this would be to slightly modify Axe Cops service points so that:

_servicePointClasses = ["Land_A_FuelStation_Feed"]; // service point classes (add "FuelPump_DZ" to use the dynamic Epoch fuel pumps)

is the hospital classname and then change the scroll option to Heal (1oz Gold) and use a script like:

http://pastebin.com/uRT0Khq4

so that a 25m area around the player who activates the script is healed (not including animals/zombs)