BattlEye and Traders Broken

FletchTHE0riginal

Question

HI, i have been setting up a dayzepoch server for a few weeks now, and i've gotten almost everything setup, but now i am having only 2 issues. I hope someone can help me :D.

1. BattlEye initalization failed. For some reason eveytime i start it up with BattlEye=1 in my cfg, it get that error: Battleye Initialization failed. I've redownloaded the BattlEye Server.dll and BattlEye Client.dll (Did both just in case) and set up the BattlEye directory in my .bat for the server start code, with the newest battleye, but it still gets initialization failed. Does anyone know why this is happening or can direct me to a fix?

2.Traders not working. When i go to the traders on my server, i don't get the scroll wheel to access the trade menu or the trade metals. I've been told to make sure that in my Server_traders.sqf to make sure the instance at the top is matched up with the instance that my server is in. (Do the traders have automatic safe zones or is that separate from the traders, if its separate how would i enable this?)

Some extra info, Im running the server with BluePhoenix Admin Tools, Sarge AI, Chernarus Missions, Self Bloodbagging, and Towing on my server. I don't know if these would cause it, but just a little extra info for you guys.

Thansk! :D

16 answers to this question

Most likely one of the addons is causing the problem, though battleye is not normally effected by mission addons.. I would check your server install for that.. Usually caused by the wrong battleye dll..

I would go with a clean server and client install of Epoch and re-add the addons now that you have had some practice adding them.. Starting from scratch and ensuring every step doesn't break something is always the best way :)