Waiting for Server Authentication

NinjaRun09

Question

People have said that this usually happens when the host tampers with the mission.pbo file, which I have done. I have added many things to my server, including DAYZAI Lite, DayZ Mission system, Auto refuel and Auto repair stations, and a custom map. In the server logs, it says that BattlEye server update attempt has failed, and could not connect to the BE Master.

What actually happens, is when I log on the Mission file takes a few minutes to retrieve, and then I get the "Waiting for Server to Start Authentication", and it waits for 30 seconds, then sends me to debug.

I can post my server logs if you want. I've started up a server back in Oct, but the newest update confused me, so I just re-installed everything, including the server. 

10 answers to this question

Make sure your client files are the same version as the client files on the server. Open arma from steam and enable the epoch mod then join by specifying your server ip and port using the in game server browser..

New problem, I get a Bad version. I have redownloaded the server files, and I have manually downloaded the @Dayz_epoch, and yet I still get it. I go to expansions and see that the Epoch file is still saying its 1.2.4 or whatever, Its a version below. How does one fix this?