Safe/Lockbox placement

Lithorn

My group has also noticed lockboxes acting strangely. We placed one in our base at the end of the day, and when we logged in the next day it was gone.

Have you checked under the rug? (aka floors), since they used to fall to the ground level. If your base is on the mountain or something and you have foundations or (maybe not) either way, it may still have sunk into the ground a little bit and not visible. Just a tip. :) Maybe they did disappear.

• 2 weeks later...

I will test that again myself and report.

EDIT: Ok, tested both instances, with stairs and wooden tower, no safe dropped to the ground level. It is a problem with your server that you are playing in. Admins most likely did not update server files to latest version when this issue was fixed or maybe have some conflicting scripts/mods in a server. Tell them the issue and kindly ask to read the forum on how to correctly install Epoch Mod :) Saying it with all due honesty since I saw many people making up fresh servers who have enough experience in Arma 3 (counting by hours played) yet some don't even know how to turn off advanced flying mode or even what it is. All kinds of amateurs who don't know what they are doing and then players suffer and blame devs for bugs they did not cause.

Edited by KPABATOK

I will test that again myself and report.

EDIT: Ok, tested both instances, with stairs and wooden tower, no safe dropped to the ground level. It is a problem with your server that you are playing in. Admins most likely did not update server files to latest version when this issue was fixed or maybe have some conflicting scripts/mods in a server. Tell them the issue and kindly ask to read the forum on how to correctly install Epoch Mod :) Saying it with all due honesty since I saw many people making up fresh servers who have enough experience in Arma 3 (counting by hours played) yet some don't even know how to turn off advanced flying mode or even what it is. All kinds of amateurs who don't know what they are doing and then players suffer and blame devs for bugs they did not cause.

Thanks for the help - indeed one of the server files had somehow got reverted to a prior version.