Probs in a3 1.52 land ..Cant get in to server

Chainsaw Squirrel

Face said A3A1 is now broke with the 1.52.. and I think all the ai mission systems are now broke.. I can get in my own server .. to the lobby even .. willl have to disable till I see what it is .. no error logs now in RPT , I already disabled A3AI till face can fix

In my RPT now spammed with these different from pre 1.52 update

14:39:31 Texture header "a3\missions_f_mp_mark\data\marksmen_scenario01_overview_ca.paa" already in the manager and new header is different! Removing header from the manager.
14:39:31 Texture header "a3\modules_f_kart\data\timetrials\onground_ca.paa" already in the manager and new header is different! Removing header from the manager.
14:39:31 Texture header "a3\modules_f_kart\data\timetrials\sl_carry_ca.paa" already in the manager and new header is different! Removing header from the manager.
14:39:31 Texture header "a3\modules_f_kart\data\timetrials\quit_igui_ca.paa" already in the manager and new header is different! Removing header from the manager.

and on and on .....

I just disabled all the mods.. back to vanilla epoch.. still cant get in .. wtf bis

Edited by Chainsaw Squirrel