Help with m3editor to lock vehicles

Chainsaw Squirrel

Question

Looking for a way to lock vehicles placed in the map with M3editor I found the setVehicleLock "LOCKED" just haven't found an example of usage for it .. 

{"B_Truck_01_fuel_F",{11688.5,7875.79,0],0,0,0,false} would that go inside the brackets ?   or what ?

----------------------- follow up below

I made one in the reg 2d arma editor  this is what it gives position[]={11688.5,7875.79,0};  azimut=69.548706; special="NONE";id=1;side="WEST";vehicle="B_Truck_01_fuel_F";lock="LOCKED";skill=0.60000002;

So would it be {"B_Truck_01_fuel_F", lock="LOCKED"{11688.5,7875.79,0],0,0,0,false}  for m3editor files ?? 

3 answers to this question

Only vehicles I place on the map as part of the scene I'm creating with m3editor ... of course I could go lock the vehicle's manually .. but would forget to re lock them down the road , after they auto unlock after 3 days.

In the arma 2 3d editor you could lock the vehicles as you where editing ..I assume once out of beta the new a3 eden editor it will have that option.

And I could place the vehicle with the reg a3 editor, and set the lock status with that .. I just don't know if the vehicle will stay after restart .. or vehicle cleanup ? 

Edited by Chainsaw Squirrel